Monday, June 28, 2004

Creepy Skeleton

I was walking in the desert and I looked over my shoulder and saw a skeleton. I didn't think about it, and I scurried along. About three or four miles later on my walk I came to another skeleton, so I decided to take a risk and talk to him. I said, "Hey. Hey you. Skeleton!" The skeleton gave me no response and got up and walked away. I followed him now more interested in how the hell he was moving and why the hell he's out here. So I kept after him. As his pace quickend so did I until he came to a dead halt and looked back at me and said, "Goblins eat ice cream too!" Just then I heard footsteps behind me so I whipped my head around to see a goblin eating an ice cream cone. When I turned back to speak with the skeleton, he was gone. To this day I still wonder why the skeleton was there, why I was there, and why the hell was the goblin eating ice cream!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ella said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Ella said...

Whoops I accidentally deleted my post somehow. Sorry. Well just to repeat what I said before, your stories inspired me...somehow, and I hope they inspire others...or not. Either way, it works. Alrighty then.

-Ella

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love kc...

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Shit That Was Frickin Awesome

-Brian

12:24 PM  
Blogger Mr. Washingtub said...

Scott Pilgrim was the skeleton!

http://imfromtheinternetsofollowme.blogspot.com/

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home